IT Svit business trip to Sweden: prospects of partnership
- AI Big Data DevOps ML News Startup Sweden Team
This was the first visit to Sweden when we were able to both meet our existing customers, get acquainted with wonderful people, get some quality networking and find new partners and clients.
We have visited RegTech Meetup and Start-Up People of Sweden conference during our visit. This helped us gain the first-hand overview of Swedish software development industry. To say more, we now see how IT Svit can be of use for Swedish startups and companies.
Sweden is actively becoming more digital and uses the cutting edge of technology to improve the lives of its citizens:
- The Lantmäteriet, the Swedish land registry is actively testing the use of the blockchain technology in its daily operations.
- Swedish game development industry delivers beautiful titles time and again. From Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to Unravel, from BioMutant to The Way Out, from The Tale of 2 Brothers to Mutant: Year Zero — Swedish game dev companies have firmly proven they can deliver high-quality products.
- Vattenfall, the leading Swedish power producer is implementing the countrywide adoption of blockchain-based energy trading market.
- VOI, a Swedish startup offering e-scooters sharing, has recently raised $50 million to continue growing their partnership with the cities across Europe.
- Camanio Care, a public company focused on improving the quality of life for the disabled or elderly citizens, helps Swedish geriatric institutions and households cut their expenses on dedicated patient care by 50%+ by using ML/AI technology in their robots and home appliances.
- Swedbank partnered with Asteria to develop a digital 360° view solution to monitor cash flow and financial operations for small-to-mid-sized businesses
Swedish startups and businesses have lots of bright and useful ideas and are actively developing new apps and platforms to enable these ideas. The only problem is that there are not enough Swedish DevOps specialists and developers to satisfy the needs of the market and enable smooth software delivery and maintenance.
IT Svit is able to help, as we can field both DevOps engineers and dedicated full-stack software development teams to help the businesses of all sizes develop their products using cutting-edge technology and build reliable and efficient cloud infrastructure needed to run it.
IT Svit expertise
Here are some case studies of how IT Svit helps Swedish companies succeed:
Codeta — the innovative online casino
The Codeta project involved the full-stack web app development and implementation of the underlying infrastructure. IT Svit provided 3 React.js developers (1 Senior, 2 Middle) and a DevOps engineer. The technology stack included React.js, Google Firebase, Google Firestore, ElasticSearch, Google BigQuery, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and DevOps expertise. The product was delivered on time and under budget, resulting in one of many positive IT Svit customer reviews on Clutch.
Gastrofy — the personalized e-grocery retail platform
The Gastrofy platform is rapidly gaining popularity and partners with COOP and ICA e-groceries to provide truly customized shop-by-receipt experience. IT Svit helps the customer with establishing the CI/CD pipelines for their product development, sets up their cloud infrastructure and autoscaling groups, provides consulting on the product architecture.
Asteria — smart cash flow control for your business
Asteria has released and is currently actively developing a smart digital cash flow control solution for small-to-mid businesses. The product enables 360° view of the cash flow and smart banking, cash exposure analysis, income forecasts, payment patterns, etc. IT Svit provides a Senior back-end developer on Python to improve admin panel functionality and implement Machine Learning features.
IT Svit builds dedicated teams for you
This presentation explains how IT Svit builds dedicated teams or empowers your internal IT staff to help you achieve the business goals on time and under budget. We would be glad to discuss the details of this presentation and how IT Svit can help your business succeed, so feel free to book a convenient time for a call. IT Svit is ready to help you reach success!
We are already planning the next trip to Sweden in March 2019 and would be glad to meet you then. Sweden is beautiful and we are truly in love with your country!
Feel free to browse through the latest insights and hints on the DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain from IT Svit!