MS Azure Managed Services
MS Azure is not the simplest system to manage, nor is it the cheapest one, so managed MS Azure services help minimize the time and effort spent on your IT operations.
AWS Managed Services
AWS cloud computing services must be configured correctly to provide maximum benefits to your business. This can be either done yourself or through acquiring professional help from AWS Managed Services Providers like IT Svit — and we firmly believe this to be the best approach.
GCP Managed Services
If you plan to deploy your product to GCP or already manage it there, cost-efficiency becomes one of the most important parameters. Google Cloud provides a ton of exciting features that can be hugely beneficial for your business — if they are correctly configured. It’s exactly what IT Svit DevOps Managed Services do — we help you build and run efficient GCP systems!
Our DevOps Managing Stages
- Defining Business Needs. We will start by identifying your goals. We need to understand your specific needs to assist you effectively. During this stage, we will discuss your goals, the results you would like to achieve, and other important details.
- Analyzing Systems and Workflows. We study your company thoroughly, assess your IT infrastructure, and engage with stakeholders to grasp your systems, workflows, and tools. At this point, our goal is to find out as much as possible about your organization, its needs, and specifics.
- Planning and Resources. After the assessment, we collaborate with your team to plan digital transformation, determining specialists and resources needed. We will break down the tasks for all projects and discuss them with your team to be sure we understand each other. This will help us understand how many DevOps engineers and specialists we’ll need to work with, along with the amount of resources we need to allocate.
- Development Phase. Our DevOps services prioritize automating business processes, fostering agile communication and collaboration with your team. Ensuring alignment is our top priority; you’ll receive crucial information and updates, and we’ll hold regular, transparent discussions about tasks, progress, and plans through daily and weekly syncs.
- Support and Maintenance. We go beyond to enhance your organization. From sharing knowledge with your teams to upkeeping your IT infrastructure and delivering comprehensive documentation, we ensure that the implemented changes consistently enhance your workflows. Our commitment is unwavering, supporting you throughout your journey, even during challenging times.
Benefits for your business
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. Managed DevOps services include robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans, ensuring that your applications can quickly recover from unexpected outages or disasters. Always backed up by a team of professionals, you can rest assured that the complete safety of your data is guaranteed.
- High level of professionalism. Top DevOps services from IT Svit are carried out by a team of experienced professionals that is well-versed in DevOps best practices, DevOps tools, and methodologies. These are the experts who will always provide you with the required support and guidance.
- Affordable DevOps Solutions. Compared to in-house hiring, DevOps Managed Services are a much more budget-friendly alternative that is high-quality and offers the same solution, and in some cases – an even better one.
- Access to advanced tools. Our DevOps managed service has access to the latest DevOps tools and technologies. This ensures that your organization can benefit from cutting-edge solutions without the burden of researching, acquiring, and maintaining these tools internally.
- Scalability. The DevOps managed service provider can scale with your organization’s needs. Whether you’re experiencing rapid growth or need to downsize, we can adapt to your changing requirements without the hassle of hiring or laying off employees.
- DevOps Monitoring and Support. We offer 24/7 monitoring and support, ensuring that your systems are always operational and that any issues are addressed promptly. This minimizes downtime and service disruptions. We guarantee smoothless Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, but also reliable DevOps Solutions that are perfect for your business.
Technologies and Tools We Use
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Azure (Microsoft Azure)
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- New Relic
What are DevOps Managed Services, and how can they benefit my business?
DevOps as a managed service refers to the delegation of different aspects of DevOps processes to a team of experts who will be responsible for certain tasks and projects. Secure and reliable DevOps services are designed to help companies streamline such processes as software development, IT operations, and many others. Collaboration with DevOps Managed Services providers can help organizations break down silos, achieve greater efficiency, deliver software faster, improve efficiency with DevOps, etc. Here are some examples of what you can get assistance with:
- Infrastructure Management
- Deployment Pipelines
- Agile DevOps
- DevOps Security
- Cloud DevOps
- DevOps Performance
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps for Business Growth
What is the role of DevOps Managed Services in the software development lifecycle?
DevOps Managed Services play a crucial role in the software development lifecycle by helping organizations streamline the development process and enhance collaboration with DevOps. DevOps Managed Services, if chosen correctly, contribute to the software development lifecycle in a myriad of ways, from performance optimization to automation.
What is the difference between DevOps and managed services?
DevOps is a set of practices and tools meant to optimize software delivery, improve communication, and enhance many other aspects of any organization, while managed services offer assistance from expert DevOps consultants with DevOps Implementation. DevOps managed services are what can help businesses embrace DevOps culture and take advantage of it.
Can you provide examples of successful projects that have utilized your DevOps services?
DevOps Managed Services can benefit a wide range of companies across various industries, as they offer valuable support in optimizing software development and IT operations. Here are some types of companies that can benefit from DevOps Managed Services:
- Enterprise Organizations
- Companies of all sizes
- Gaming companies
- E-commerce businesses
- Education and Nonprofits
- Manufacturing and IoT companies
How quickly can we expect to see the benefits and improvements after adopting DevOps Managed Services?
The timeline for experiencing benefits and improvements after adopting DevOps Managed Services can vary significantly depending on several factors, including the organization’s starting point, the scope of the services, the level of commitment, and the complexity of the existing IT infrastructure. However, what can be said for sure is that you will see the first significant changes after the initial DevOps Deployment stage.
Can you explain the pricing model for your DevOps Managed Services?
Our pricing model for DevOps Managed Services is based on a tailored approach to meet your specific needs. We consider factors such as the scope of services, the complexity of your IT infrastructure, and the level of support required. To provide you with a precise pricing structure, we would need to assess your requirements in more detail. We encourage you to contact us directly or schedule a consultation so we can better understand your needs and provide you with a customized pricing proposal. Feel free to message us whenever you are ready.
What level of support and response times can we expect from your DevOps team?
Our DevOps team is committed to providing exceptional support. The level of support and response times depends on the current time period, your needs and requirements, etc. We typically offer various service level agreements (SLAs) to accommodate different needs, ranging from standard response times to premium, 24/7 support. During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss your specific expectations and preferences to ensure that the support and response times align with your business goals. We will make sure that you always get our assistance and support with every step of the DevOps implementation process.