Yallabit — fiat-cryptocurrency exchange platform development from scratch
Yallabit is our Kuwaiti client, a successful fiat-cryptocurrency exchange platform trading in 5 types of cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, LTC) and fiat money. They needed a team able to build this solution from scratch, manage the underlying infrastructure, and provide long-term support.
Industry: Cryptocurrency exchange
Partnership period: March 2018 – ongoing
Team size: Team of 8 developers
Team location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Services: Product development, infrastructure management and long-term support
Expertise delivered: Full-stack web development, cloud infrastructure management, CI/CD implementation, monitoring and alerting
The customer had the following project specifications:
- Create an initial infrastructure for running the platform
- Develop the end-to-end cryptocurrency exchange solution from scratch
- Enable CI/CD configuration
- Provide in-depth performance monitoring and long-term support
Challenges and solutions
The customer initially wanted help with setting up a cloud infrastructure for platform development and testing. However, as the project went on, they requested more services and IT Svit was able to cater to all requests:
- Platform mockups preparation
- UI/UX design and markup development
- Full-stack blockchain software development,
- CI/CD implementation
- Automated QA and testing,
- API integration for interacting with Kuwaiti bank card gateway Knet
- In-depth monitoring implementation
We helped the customer build a profitable solution from scratch in 4 months. Team Lead onboarded immediately and the last team member was hired during the 2nd month of the project. The number of users of Yallabit exchange is currently actively growing and we continue to enrich the platform functionality.
IT Svit has once again proved its reputation as a reliable Managed Services Provider capable of developing high-quality deliverables within tight deadlines. This project became our long-term partner and we provide ongoing development and support for the platform.