Required Skills and Experience
Experience & required skills :
- Google Tag Manager;
- Setting up Google Analytics;
- Measurement Protocol;
- SQL in Big Data using DBT;
- Google Cloud Platform (Big Query);
- Metabase OR alternatives(Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Power BI);
- Snowplow analytics.
- Experience building Big Data processing workflows, preferably in DBT;
- Experience setting up revenue tracking in Google Analytics, preferably using Measurement Protocol;
- Ability to write advanced high-performance SQL queries in a Big Data environment;
- Experience setting up reliable data ingestion pipelines from various Marketing and Analytics platforms to Google Cloud Platform (Big Query);
- Experience building Data Quality tracking and alerting mechanisms in a Big Data environment;
- Experience developing automated dashboards in Metabase, Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Power BI;
- Experience in working with Snowplow analytics.
- The day-to-day Setup and administer various Analytics Platforms like Snowplow, Google Analytics, Server-side Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize.
- Integrate Google Tag Manager with backend transaction systems, using Measurement Protocol, to ensure accurate revenue tracking and attribution.
- Ensure accurate revenue conversions and event tracking in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other Marketing Platforms.
- Set up consistent Event Models, accurate Channel Grouping, Goals, and Audiences, across all sites in Google Analytics.
- Build processes in DBT that consolidate key daily metrics, for downstream reporting and analytics.
- Deliver well-defined, easy-to-use, transformed, tested, documented, and code-reviewed data sets to stakeholders across the organization so that they can answer business questions accurately.
- Set up data quality tracking and alerting processes, to monitor data consistency between systems.
- Setup AB tests accurately in Google Optimize, for univariate and multivariate tests.
- Сompetitive salary;
- Team of motivated professionals;
- Remote and flexible work;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- 20 business days of vacation;
- Professional growth and development;
- Opportunity to contribute your ideas and hone your skills by taking part in exciting projects;
- Regular online company events with a chill atmosphere and board games.