Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Python programming experience;
- Ability to compose a time estimate;
- Experience with Python3;
- Knowledge of PEP8;
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git);
- Experience with tests creation (unit tests, pytest, etc.);
- Confident protocol knowledge HTTP;
- Skills of working with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience of creating and working with API.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Serverless technology;
- Ability to read code of other developers;
- Ability to write concurrent code (asyncio) on Python3;
- Experience with AWS/GCP.
- Being able to control delivery timeline;
- Ability to write code applying best practices (Python/Architecture);
- Discussing the status of tasks with other project members;
- Analyze tasks and propose ideas for improving approaches;
- Writing unit-tests;
- Bug fixing;
- Business logic development.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long remote working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Work from home available on request;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Regular performance appraisal;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings.