Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing (Web, desktop, mobile);
- Participation in end-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
- Design the relevant test cases/checklists which will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
- Understanding of HTML, XML, SQL, and related web technologies;
- Understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
- Experience with REST client tools;
- Experience with Redmine, Youtrack or similar test management tools;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL;
- API testing;
- English: Intermediate.
Would be a plus
- Experience in automation of web and mobile application testing.
- Cross-browser testing;
- Cross-platform testing;
- Smoke testing;
- Regression testing;
- Functional testing;
- Preparation of test documentation.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Work from home available on request;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings.