Required Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in project management;
- Technical background;
- Advanced or fluent English level with experience in communication with foreign clients;
- Experience managing a team of 15+ people;
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High communication ability (able to be in touch with clients and upper management);
- Project activities control, time and effort tracking, status reporting;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Project documentation management;
- High resistance to stress and good multitasking abilities to be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would be a plus
- Higher technical education;
- Sysadmin, developer or QA background.
- Follow and develop project workflow;
- Manage and plan team workload;
- Maintain clear and explicit communication with clients, team, and within the company.
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Full benefits package;
- Opportunity to add international projects to your portfolio;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Corporate education;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Friendly and experienced team;
- Interesting corporate events and team buildings.