Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer sciences or similar;
- Good academic knowledge of Python 2/3;
- Good understanding of PEP8;
- Good academic knowledge of HTTP requests;
- Experience with HTML / CSS / JS;
- Experience with Git, Mercurial or similar.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with REST / GraphQl;
- Experience with Django, Flask, aiohttp or similar;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with asyncio;
- Experience with 3rd party API (Facebook, Google, Firebase, etc.);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with JS Frameworks;
- Intermediate or higher English level.
- Development of new features;
- Maintenance and support for already developed features.
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building (board games and pizza parties, IT Svit Talks).