Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of Python programming experience;
- Good academic knowledge of Python 3;
- Experience with asyncio, aiohttp;
- Good academic knowledge of HTTP requests;
- Experience with creating REST API;
- Experience with WebSocket;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with PEP8, unit tests.
- Should be able to analyze technical requirements and communication with a client.
- English - Intermediate.
Would be a plus
- Experience with AWS/GCP;
- Experience with cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Building new features for a project;
- Code support, tests development, fixes.
- Flexible 40-hour long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Free English classes in the office;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Long-term projects with great customers;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- IDP (Individual Development Plan) to grow your professional skills;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings.