Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Data Science;
- Good knowledge in data engineering, statistics, Machine Learning/Deep Learning;
- Strong programming skills in Python/R/Scala/PHP;
- Experience in applying analytical methods to solve real business and software engineering problems;
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Specialized education in Computer Science;
- English: Pre-Intermediate;
- Being a team-player.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Deep learning (PyTorch/Keras/TensorFlow);
- Experience with Computer vision;
- Experience with Spark/MLlib/NLP.
- Design, develop, validate and maintain analytical components;
- Build data science products across a wide range of data sources (DB, logs, API, etc.);
- Perform data munging (acquiring, cleaning, structuring and enriching raw data);
- Visualize and communicate the obtained results.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Work from home available on request;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings.