DevOps as a Service
WHAT IS DEVOPS AS A SERVICE?
DevOps is the approach to software delivery aimed at uninterrupted availability and seamless incremental improvement of the software product. This is achieved with deployment and testing automation and releasing the code in small, clear, daily chunks. To make this possible, DevOps methodology emphasizes collaboration between developers, QA and operations engineers to form fluent all-around capable teams of highly motivated talents.
DevOps Services: Business Benefits
- Faster implementation of desired features
- Improved reliability of the IT infrastructure
- Reduced costs of maintaining the IT infrastructure
- Faster time to market for the products
DevOps as a Service: Technical Benefits
- Automated deployment processes
- Seamless software delivery
- Improved IT infrastructure reliability
- Faster reaction time/resolution of requests
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Cloud deployment — we ensure optimal resource usage by deploying your software to public or on-prem cloud services
- CI/CD — we provide top-notch continuous integration and continuous delivery services to ensure stable software performance and ongoing improvement.
- Automated workflow — we automate as much workflow as possible to ensure precise resource allocation to mission-critical processes (like fulfilling the customer requests), instead of doing the routine manual tasks.
- Testing — we implement automated testing to help build production-ready software versions, able to be pushed to production in a timely and secure manner.
- Security — we provide a solid service workflow, with total automation and wide-scope code testing leaving little room for human-originating errors and potential security breaches.
- Logging — we utilize sophisticated smart logging tools, allowing providing ample records for further in-depth analysis, which makes compliance checks and audit much easier.
- Monitoring — we harness the power of various monitoring tools on staging and production environments to ensure seamless software operation and uninterrupted customer experience
- Alerting — we offer smart alerting around the clock for any important triggers with detailed notifications via email, SMS or push notifications. Alerting the right people at once with sufficient details makes problem resolution several times faster.
Empower your business using top-notch virtualization technologies to ensure optimal allocation of resources and independence of your mission-critical assets from hardware limitations.
IT Svit powers your business with best-of-breed virtualization technologies to make your infrastructure independent of the physical hardware and as the result improve efficiency, utilization and flexibility of the existing computer hardware with no increase in costs.
We have a broad experience with the following virtualization systems:
It also includes deep knowledge of micro-services and hundreds of work hours with micro-services in the following areas: containerization of application, microservice architecture.
Technologies we use
- Docker (Docker compose, Docker Swarm, Docker Cloud)
- Kubernetes (On Docker, Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOS, Mesos etc.)
- DC/OS,Mesos, Marathon
Harness the power of software building, testing and deployment by a team of experienced professionals that uses the best DevOps techniques. IT Svit team provides an established workflow of rapid rapid, error-free releases to ensure stable performance and top-notch quality of your software.
Deploy faster, frequently, safely with smaller steps. Get rid of those buggy and unreliable large releases to speed up deployment process and minimize the number of rollbacks.
IT Svit has a thorough understanding of each step of Continuous Integration and Continuous Code Delivery processes.
To integrate these processes we use various tools both simple and multipurpose:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- jFrog Artifactory
- Gitlab CI
Moreover we are developing our own CI system that works on different platforms: OpenStack, Proxmox, OVH Public Cloud, Docker (including Docker Swarm and Kubernetes).
The most competitive advantage of the system is that it includes all the stages of the full development cycle, such as:
- creating replicas
- deploying on production
- rollbacks (whereas the majority of the existing CI systems have only “deploy on production” stage implemented).
Provide your products and services via on-prem private or public cloud solutions to ensure uninterrupted access and user experience. IT Svit helps choose an optimal variant or build custom cloud solutions to provide a competitive edge for your business.
Benefit from IT Svit’s best practices to create a large-scale distributed, transactional IT infrastructure on top of Amazon services.
We’ve successfully built numerous highly-available, fault-tolerant micro-service platforms using the following AWS services:
- CloudFormation, OpsWorks – To build and update an infrastructure
- Ansible, Terraform – To automate and manage resources within an infrastructure
- EC2 – To create and manage the lifecycle of VMs
- ECS+ECR – To containerize and store images of services
- S3 + EFS+ EBS – To create a highly-available storage for services.
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline – To set up delivery and update processes for services
- ELB, Route53 – To ensure high-availability of services for end clients. These services also allow services to be scaled horizontally (e.g. to distribute load and data flow).
- Classic Load Balancer and Application Load Balancer + Auto Scaling – To connect to VPC, configure rules for traffic balancing, use SSL.
- CloudFront – To deliver web content to users based on their geographic location.
- RDS – To ensure high availability and ease of scaling of relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- DynamoDB – To use it as NoSQL solution
- ElastiCache – To create a high available, fast, manageable service to store data in memory
Application and Mobile services:
- SES + SNS – To send detailed notifications about your bounces, complaints, and deliveries
- SQS + SNS – To manage different priorities for message delivery
- CloudWatch + SNS + SMS + Sensu
- ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana – To collect, store and access logs in a simple and handy manner
Big Data, Distributed Storage/Computing
IT Svit has ample experience with building. configuring and maintaining Big Data ecosystems that help every business thrive and continuously evolve.
Big Data, Distributed Storage/Computing
IT Svit has a wealth of experience in helping businesses increase their productivity and reliability by creating a distributed infrastructure based on multiple nodes to process and store hundreds of Gigabytes of data.
We utilize the following stack of technologies to deal with Big Data:
- Amazon Elastic File System
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- Galera Cluster for MySQL
- Apache Hadoop
Whether your business is hosted on the cloud or other hosting providers, IT Svit stands ready to provide setup, configuration, maintenance and migration to deliver seamless customer experience and optimal performance to your clients.
If your servers are located somewhere in clouds, we will proudly provide you with qualitative support by giving you the reliability, redundancy, and security.
We offer deploying, maintenance, migration of servers on the following hosting providers:
- Google Gloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Digital Ocean
IT Svit offers more than a decade of experience in providing high-quality Linux/Unix system administration.
IT Svit brings almost 10 years of experience in providing high quality Linux/Unix systems administration.
We specialize in providing the following solutions for all your Linux system administration needs:
- Remote server administration and support
- Security auditing and hardening
- Implementing and maintaining backup strategies
- Creating custom automation scripts
- Integrating configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Updating configuration and related software
- Optimizing and scaling servers
- Migrating servers
Git-based VCS Integration
IT Svit helps improve every aspect of your business software delivery by implementing one of a variety of third-party or developing custom Version Control Systems to ensure stable software delivery, convenient monitoring and back-ups, along with easy rolling back to a stable versions should the need arise.
Git-based VCS Integration
Improve your business by switching to a version-controlled workflow thus making your deployments safe and predictable.
We can not only switch your environment to a version-controlled workflow, but also integrate it with other development, deployment or automation tools using built-in functionality or webhooks.
IT Svit fully understands the importance of a flawlessly executed timely migration. We stand ready to assist you with this task and ensure uninterrupted service for your customers.
Migration is an important task that requires lots of attention to details and accurate preparation. There is no room for errors and IT Svit gives you complete confidence to flawlessly succeed.
We guarantee fast and smooth migration for any solutions you need among cloud, dedicated, and virtual environments:
- data centers
- e-commerce websites
IT Svit provides highly qualified 24/7 technical support since 2005, ensuring safety of mind for our customers. We are proud to fulfill our obligations for SLA-specified response times and scope of maintenance activities.
Providing qualified support for hundreds of companies since 2005 with a SLA-specified response times and scopes of maintenance. Your business is our responsibility.
Reduce the costs of maintaning your IT Infrastructure and extend its vitality with IT Svit’s tech support services:
- Single point of contact
- Linux/Windows support
- Server support
- Proactive hardware and software support
- Anti-virus support
- Security Administration
- Active Networking Hardware support
- Peripherals support