IT Svit сompany is looking for a system administrator, who has a strong desire to learn and to become a DevOps Engineer.
- Ambition to become a DevOps Engineer!
- In-depth knowledge of administration and security of Linux systems: CentOS, Debian (Ubuntu);
- Configuration and support of services: nginx \ apache, mysql, samba;
- Knowledge of the operation principles of networking, routing, DNS, iptables,NAT, VPN, bind, DHCP, VLan, snmp.
Would be a plus:
- English: Intermediate or higher;
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, GCE, Digital Ocean, etc.);
- Experience in bash scripting;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with VCS Git;
- Experience with LVM, mdadm;
- Experience with monitoring systems: Nagios/Icinga/Zabbix;
- Experience with virtualization: KVM, Virtualbox.
- Environment of professional growth;
- Experienced team of passionate people ready to help you;
- Shift-based work schedule (day/night).
- Large and comfortable modern office;
- Good social package: sick leave compensation, day-off, vacation;
- English courses with the best teachers;
- Compensation based on interview results.
Please send your CV and your salary expectations. We will be happy to see you in our team!