IT Svit, a friendly team of passionate and experienced professionals who work on challenging projects, is looking for DevOps Engineer for our Kharkiv office.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in DevOps and Linux system administration;
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code concept;
- Experience with configuration management tools (one or both): Ansible, Chef;
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Management Tools, IAM, KMS;
- Experience with GCP services: GCE, GKE, Storage, Networking;
- Understanding of CI/CD and their Pipelines;
- Experience with setting up and tuning monitoring and log collection (at least one);
- Prometheus, Grafana, Sumologic, DataDog, Zabbix, Icinga, CheckMK;
- Experience with Networking: Routing, Filtering, NAT, Load Balancing;
- Bash and Python scripting skills;
- Intermediate English or above (experience of written and verbal communication with English-speaking clients).
Would be a plus:
- Linux HAdatabases and message brokers (MySQL, Galera, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ)
- Сonfiguring, customizing, and extending monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Zabbix)
- Сonfiguration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Cobbler, Mcollective)
- Challenging tasks & professional growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Full benefits package;
- Work with clients around the world;
- Interesting corporate events and team buildings;
- Free English classes;
- Friendly experienced team.
- Design an infrastructure solution;
- Audit an infrastructure;
- Improve security and performance of an infrastructure;
- Develop automation and orchestration tools.
Please send your CV and your salary expectations. We will be happy to see you in our team!