IT Svit enables MS Azure services for UK businesses
Microsoft products form the backbone of the software ecosystems for nearly all modern global enterprises. The business suite comprised of Active Directory, MS Outlook, Office 365, Skype for Business, Dynamics CRM and other tools is a reliable tool for any modern and competitive business. IT Svit helps UK businesses manage MS Azure deployments, configure automated processes, monitor systems in production.
Management of your MS Azure processes
If your mission-critical business processes run on Microsoft Azure, cloud infrastructure management becomes crucial for long-term business success. IT Svit team has gathered significant expertise with MS Azure infrastructure management, and we can help on all stages of your product lifecycle, from building CI/CD pipelines for software development to automating infrastructure configuration operations in the production.
Performing MS Azure migrations
As Microsoft Business Suite forms an essential part of the IT software ecosystem for global corporations, many businesses face the need to migrate their data and workloads to Microsoft Azure to consolidate all IT operations under one roof. Alternatively, you might need to migrate your workflows to another cloud service provider for a new project. IT Svit helps perform MS Azure migrations to the cloud and between cloud platforms to help your company successfully achieve the required business goals.
We manage MS Azure to help your business thrive
MS Azure is the second-largest cloud computing provider in the world, serving nearly 30% of all cloud customers. This cloud platform delivers a wide range of web services and products that cater to any needs of your business:
- Virtualized cloud computing instances of various sizes, provided both under IaaS and managed services approach
- Serverless computing features — Azure Functions
- AKS – managed Kubernetes services
- Azure CI/CD Pipeline — a service for building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Multiple kinds of distributed databases
- Tools for Big Data analytics
- Tools for blockchain development
- Libraries for gaming software development
- Libraries, SDK and APIs for AI/ML development
- Various IoT features, etc.
Due to the sheer number of web services provided by MS Azure, UK businesses have certain challenges just selecting the components crucial for their IT operations. More to say, most of MS Azure web services, like the products of all other cloud platforms, are interconnected and designed to work together, so you might end up paying for a service required to run a service required for your project.
This is why an external MS Azure expertise is required to ensure you order only the crucial components and build a reliable, flexible and cost-efficient infrastructure while avoiding vendor lock-in. IT Svit provides such expertise, as we are a Managed Services provider with 5+ years of MS Azure management and optimization behind our belts.
Working with IT Svit provides your business with such benefits:
- In-depth expertise with Azure services and products to support projects of any kind
- Cost-efficiency of your project from the get-go
- Reduced OPEX and system maintenance costs
- Easier MS Azure learning curve for your IT staff
- Quick design and configuration of all the needed cloud infrastructure components
- Using only the essential system components for your IT operations
- Resource allocation is optimal
- Improved system performance and resilience
The list of managed MS Azure services from IT Svit
- Our cloud architects will design and deliver the Azure infrastructure most suited for accomplishing your project
- Cloud management automation using CI/CD tools like Azure CI/CD pipeline or its open-source alternatives — Ansible, Jenkins, Circle CI, etc.
- Managing the Infrastructure as Code through Terraform manifests
- Ensuring scalability with Azure Autoscale service that scales Kubernetes nodes with ease based on your project demand
- Azure Alerts enable smart alerting you your preferred messengers like Slack, Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp, so your staff can monitor the infrastructure real-time
- Azure Monitor provides in-depth monitoring of your IT operations with Azure
- Diligent logging using ELK stack, Splunk, FluentD and other tools to collect, process and store your system logs.
IT Svit provides reliable Azure managed services that are quite affordable and are delivered in a timely manner to ensure your project succeeds and performs without interruptions. If this sounds like what you need — contact IT Svit and we would be glad to assist with managing Azure infrastructure and processes!