AWS re:Invent 2018 — a brief review
- AI Amazon AWS Big Data Blockchain DevOps ML News
AWS re:Invent is an annual conference held at the end of November, announcing and describing all the innovations AWS has developed through the year. Let’s see what is in stock for 2019.
GCP vs. AWS: Which is better for using with Kubernetes or Terraform?
- Amazon AWS Cloud CSP DevOps GCP Google Kubernetes Startup Terraform
Alexa apps: Dive In, Move Along, Wait for Now?
- Alexa Amazon App AWS Cloud Echo News Skills Voice Assistant
Long story short, Amazon pays indie developers and software development companies for creating useful skills for their smart speaker-based voice-controlled assistant, Alexa.
New AWS tech introduced during AWS re:Invent 2017
- Amazon API AWS Cloud DevOps EC2 Event News Platform
This Friday is the end of AWS re:Invent week, an annual event that took place in Las Vegas, NV this time. We will briefly list new features and great tools introduced there.
AWS PrivateLink: a long-awaited solution for all AWS customers
- Amazon AWS Cloud DevOps News VPC
Needless to say, paying for the traffic used by the services connected to your AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) has never been welcomed. AWS PrivateLink solves this issue!
Big Data: Information visualization techniques
- AI Amazon Big Data ML News Startup Tools
AWS vs. Google Cloud Platform: which cloud service provider to choose
- Amazon AWS Cloud DevOps GCP Google Cloud News Platform Startup
While AWS is undoubtedly the benchmark of cloud service quality, it has some drawbacks we described when comparing AWS vs MS Azure. Today we compare Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
AWS vs MS Azure: which cloud provider to choose
- Amazon AWS Azure Cloud DevOps Microsoft News Startup
While cloud deployment is an inevitable choice for any company nowadays, choosing the right provider can be tricky, so it’s good to know what cloud service fits your needs best.
AI: the only way to do business from now on
- Amazon Big Data Cloud Cloud Computing Deep Learning Google Microsoft News SMB Startup
Let this fact carve into your mind: Amazon has acquired Whole Foods and less than in a month they sliced the prices for literally every item in the inventory — and still met the margins threshold!