Benefit from IT Svit’s best practices to create a large-scale distributed, transactional IT infrastructure on top of Amazon services.
We’ve successfully built numerous highly-available, fault-tolerant micro-service platforms using the following AWS services:
- CloudFormation, OpsWorks – To build and update an infrastructure
- Ansible, Terraform – To automate and manage resources within an infrastructure
- EC2 – To create and manage the lifecycle of VMs
- ECS+ECR – To containerize and store images of services
- S3 + EFS+ EBS – To create a highly-available storage for services.
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline – To set up delivery and update processes for services
- ELB, Route53 – To ensure high-availability of services for end clients. These services also allow services to be scaled horizontally (e.g. to distribute load and data flow).
- Classic Load Balancer and Application Load Balancer + Auto Scaling – To connect to VPC, configure rules for traffic balancing, use SSL.
- CloudFront – To deliver web content to users based on their geographic location.
- RDS – To ensure high availability and ease of scaling of relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- DynamoDB – To use it as NoSQL solution
- ElastiCache – To create a high available, fast, manageable service to store data in memory
Application and Mobile services:
- SES + SNS – To send detailed notifications about your bounces, complaints, and deliveries
- SQS + SNS – To manage different priorities for message delivery
- CloudWatch + SNS + SMS + Sensu
- ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana – To collect, store and access logs in a simple and handy manner
Feel free to browse through the latest insights and hints on the DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain from IT Svit!
How IT Svit handles the remote management projects
Remote project management can provide tangible benefits for any business if it is done right. IT Svit has ample experience with executing the remotely managed projects. Here is how we do it.
AI is coming, and it is not about sentient robots
The whole generations worldwide grew reading Isaac Asimov’s books and watching the movies like Terminator, The Matrix an I, Robot. They dream of AI, but that AI is not to come… at least for now.
Developing a blockchain solution for a management company
IT Svit has ample experience with blockchain development, and the recently finished project is yet another proof of this statement. Our customer got all he wanted — and more!
What is Helm and why you should love it?
Helm is the first application package manager running atop Kubernetes. It allows describing the application structure through convenient helm-charts and managing it with simple commands.