Benefit from IT Svit’s best practices to create a large-scale distributed, transactional IT infrastructure on top of Amazon services.
We’ve successfully built numerous highly-available, fault-tolerant micro-service platforms using the following AWS services:
- CloudFormation, OpsWorks – To build and update an infrastructure
- Ansible, Terraform – To automate and manage resources within an infrastructure
- EC2 – To create and manage the lifecycle of VMs
- ECS+ECR – To containerize and store images of services
- S3 + EFS+ EBS – To create a highly-available storage for services.
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline – To set up delivery and update processes for services
- ELB, Route53 – To ensure high-availability of services for end clients. These services also allow services to be scaled horizontally (e.g. to distribute load and data flow).
- Classic Load Balancer and Application Load Balancer + Auto Scaling – To connect to VPC, configure rules for traffic balancing, use SSL.
- CloudFront – To deliver web content to users based on their geographic location.
- RDS – To ensure high availability and ease of scaling of relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- DynamoDB – To use it as NoSQL solution
- ElastiCache – To create a high available, fast, manageable service to store data in memory
Application and Mobile services:
- SES + SNS – To send detailed notifications about your bounces, complaints, and deliveries
- SQS + SNS – To manage different priorities for message delivery
- CloudWatch + SNS + SMS + Sensu
- ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana – To collect, store and access logs in a simple and handy manner
Feel free to browse through the latest insights and hints on the DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain from IT Svit!
What is the cloud pyramid: the layers of DevOps services
We use cloud computing services quite a lot nowadays, yet many people don’t have a clear picture of the cloud structure in mind. This is what the cloud pyramid looks like:
DevOps Culture: A Huge Step for Mankind
In order to perform well, the company should be comprised of departments concentrated on performing their tasks. Effective interaction between these departments is what drives the DevOps culture. How to achieve this goal?
How CryptoKitties help the Blockchain technology evolve
The game centered on collecting, breeding and trading virtual felines for ethers has taken the Ethereum network by storm. Here are certain important outcomes for the Blockchain technology as a whole.
Google distrust of Symantec SSL certificates. Why is it important?
As soon as in Google 66, which is scheduled to be released on April 17, 2018, Google plans to distrust all Symantec-issued SSL certificates issued prior to June 1, 2016. What should be done about this?