Benefit from IT Svit’s best practices to create a large-scale distributed, transactional IT infrastructure on top of Amazon services.
We’ve successfully built numerous highly-available, fault-tolerant micro-service platforms using the following AWS services:
- CloudFormation, OpsWorks – To build and update an infrastructure
- Ansible, Terraform – To automate and manage resources within an infrastructure
- EC2 – To create and manage the lifecycle of VMs
- ECS+ECR – To containerize and store images of services
- S3 + EFS+ EBS – To create a highly-available storage for services.
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline – To set up delivery and update processes for services
- ELB, Route53 – To ensure high-availability of services for end clients. These services also allow services to be scaled horizontally (e.g. to distribute load and data flow).
- Classic Load Balancer and Application Load Balancer + Auto Scaling – To connect to VPC, configure rules for traffic balancing, use SSL.
- CloudFront – To deliver web content to users based on their geographic location.
- RDS – To ensure high availability and ease of scaling of relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- DynamoDB – To use it as NoSQL solution
- ElastiCache – To create a high available, fast, manageable service to store data in memory
Application and Mobile services:
- SES + SNS – To send detailed notifications about your bounces, complaints, and deliveries
- SQS + SNS – To manage different priorities for message delivery
- CloudWatch + SNS + SMS + Sensu
- ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana – To collect, store and access logs in a simple and handy manner
Feel free to browse through the latest insights and hints on the DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain from IT Svit!
Trust or caution? Importance of NDA for Startups
Trusting your startup idea to another can seem a nightmare, yet sometimes it is a vital step to the idea implementation as a successful startup. NDA can help an entrepreneur to stay on the safe side with their employees, yet mentioning an NDA to a VC investor is not the brightest idea. Want to know why it is so? Read our latest article!
SLA benefits: why do you need SLA and what does it cover
SLA is one of the most important papers in the business. It ensures the provider delivers the service of required quality and on time. However, in order to be efficient, SLA should be correctly composed and include specific points. Read on to know what are the main SLA benefits and what points it should cover.
Blockchain technology explained to your grandma
The explanations of the blockchain technology circulating in the network are full of technical terms that require much deeper understanding of the technology that an average citizen possesses. We tried to deal with this shortcoming in our new article and provided an explanation of what makes the blockchain technology tick in the terms your grandma would understand.
How to protect the content from web scraping
The website admins have to encourage the search engine crawlers to index the content, while protecting it from undesired web scraping. While these tasks clearly contradict each other, this can be done. Learn how to protect your website content from web scraping while allowing legitimate indexing by the search engines.
Hyperledger helps secure the medical records
The latest blockchain-based solution from IT Svit uses Hyperledger to securely store the medical records, process the data rapidly and at no cost and execute strict RBAC-based access to the records by authorized medical personnel. Read more in our blog post!