Project descriptionThe project goal was building a CMS for a large sales firm. As the customer did not have the required experience or specialists in-house, they outsourced this task to us.
Project requirementsLaravel + Node.js web development is one of the areas of IT Svit expertise, so we were able to accomplish all the project requirements on time:
- We had to build a user-friendly and intuitive interface for the CMS
- CMS had to have all the basic functionality and the advanced features, built with Critical CSS
- The backend had to be written using Laravel, the most popular PHP framework, to ensure the ease of updates and adjustments
- IT Svit had to finish the project in under 6 months
Project resultsPolished internal workflows and on-point communication allowed IT Svit to reach such results:
- All the tasks were accomplished on time, within 6 months
- The CMS works fast and allows adding new items to websites with very little effort.
Talk to our expert!
We will be happy to answer your questionsfree consultation
INTEX-consulting is an IT Services provider from Volgograd, Russian Federation. They hired IT Svit to develop a CMS solution with Laravel and Node.js and wanted us to accomplish the following tasks:
- UI/UX development and customization
- Front-end functionality development using Critical CSS and Node.js
- Backend functionality development using Laravel
- Product testing and QA
- Strict deadlines of 6 months
Project implementation and challenges resolved
While working on this project we had to adjust several standard Laravel functions and introduce various custom modules to provide the required functionality:
- HTML-rendering with the DB templates using the dbview function. This allowed us to redefine the Laravel methods responsible for template discovery and configuration.
- RabbitMQ message order controller that allowed us to manage the messages sent to RabbitMQ for better system stability and performance
- Customized request validation, which ensured some additional json processing used in request handling
- Critical CSS processing — a specific controller for generating dynamic pages using Critical CSS
IT Svit team was able to execute all the tasks in time and the customer was completely satisfied with our performance.