Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in Linux system administration;
- Networking skills such as building custom Linux-based routers, firewalls, NAT Gateways;
- Bash scripting skills;
- Experience configuring and provisioning dedicated hosts and VMs;
- Experience setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix (at least one of them);
- Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale and the small scale, with constant focus on optimization, high availability, and security;
- A drive to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for building robust platforms.
Would be a plus
- Pre-Intermediate English or above (experience of written and verbal communication).
- Collaboration with developers for building reliable system components;
- Collaboration with Team Lead and Senior developers to build cost-effective, high-performance reliable infrastructure solution design and implementation;
- Infrastructure performance and security audit and recommendations;
- Automation and orchestration tools development;
- Act as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecasts to proactively address issues and minimize downtime;
- Monitoring and maintenance of business-critical systems.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building.