Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ year of relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web or mobile;
- Understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design and analytical skills;
- An online portfolio that shows your experience in web, mobile and desktop applications;
- Good experience with Figma, Sketch (Zeplin), Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Invision, Principle, Flinto);
- English: Pre Intermediate or higher;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of design trends;
- Team player;
- Experience in working in agile environments and methods;
- Passionate about solving problems.
- Work and collaborate with those around you to design digital experiences that solve problems as well as engage users;
- Work with data collected from behavior metrics, user testing and market analysis to create a user-oriented project;
- Identification and improvement of problem points of existing user experience.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building (board games and pizza parties, IT Svit Talks).