Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ months of Manual Testing experience;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and technologies;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Posting bug reports to the bug tracking system;
- Websites/applications testing experience;
- Experience in regression testing;
- Reporting the testing results;
- Attentive to the details with a focus on accurate results.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing automated tests;
- API testing experience;
- Pre-Intermediate English level.
- Web applications' testing;
- Writing test documentation;
- Posting bug report to bug tracking system.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building (board games and pizza parties, IT Svit Talks).