Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2+ year of experience as a copywriter or journalist;
- Good written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+);
- Must be a portfolio of English publications in media, special projects, blog posts and/or other;
- Basic understanding of SEO, LSI;
- Experience with Content-watch.ru, WordPress, Grammarly, Istio.com;
- Cooperation and strong attention to details;
- Being initiative and result-oriented;
- Clear writing style and content organization skills;
- Basic understanding of technical concepts and IT terms and ability to explain complex topics to non-tech savvy readers;
- Quick-witted, fast learner;
- The ability to plan their time and respect for deadlines.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SMM and Email Marketing.
- Search and selection of best topics for writing articles and preparing a content plan;
- Research, write, and publish high-quality content;
- Create fascinating stories about company services, new projects and success stories of our clients;
- Manage internal and external publications, PR distribution;
- Writing posts for social networks;
- Composing an e-mail letter for weekly distribution;
- Close collaboration with all of our marketing team (SEO, SMM, PR, designer).
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building (board games and pizza parties, IT Svit Talks).