Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 fundamentals;
- Experience with VueX;
- Experience with Git;
- English: Intermediate or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with financial applications/systems.
- Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- Periodic business trips to customers;
- Horizontal management structure;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Free English classes in the office;
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- Long-term projects with great customers;
- Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- Official employment;
- Corporate education;
- Mentoring and career support;
- IDP (Individual Development Plan) to grow your professional skills;
- Regular salary review;
- Regular corporate events and team building (board games and pizza parties, IT Svit Talks).