Mastercard releases it blockchain API for banks and partners
- API Bank Blockchain Data Mastercard News Startup
Great news came out on the 20th of October, 2017. Mastercard, one of the leading payment services providers in more than 210 countries has revealed their blockchain API for augmenting the banking apps.
This move allows the Mastercard partnering banks and merchants build a secure, transparent, scalable and easily auditable ecosystem of web tools and mobile apps. This means the payment giant is aimed to revolutionize the customer experience with international transactions. The API itself is available from the Mastercard Developers web page and will be intensively used by the participants of the upcoming Money 20/20 hackathon, which takes place this Saturday.
Here is what the aforementioned means for the customers:
- Privacy of transactions — the blockchain API shares the details of each transaction with authorized users only, thus providing transparency, privacy and security of financial interactions.
- Flexibility — leveraging the latest addition to the already robust bundle of Mastercard APIs will enable the software and mobile developers to produce even more customer-oriented, sophisticated and reliable financial apps fit for any purpose.
- Scalability — this specific Mastercard API was built to ensure high scalability, ensuring the stability of thousands of simultaneous transactions.
- Reach — applying this API allows for leveraging the already deployed network of more than 20 thousand partner banks and merchants.
Card-free business-to-business transactions, or even non-payment solutions (like authenticating the supply chain components using Proof of Provenance)— all of this is now a reality, due to using the pinnacle of modern blockchain API.
IT Svit team is much excited by the news, as it opens up new horizons for developing or improving the cutting-edge financial instruments for our partners and customers. Should you have any questions on how to use blockchain API to offer flexible, secure, transparent and intuitive services to the end-users — we are ready to answer them. If you need blockchain consulting or any help with blockchain integration — drop us a line, we are always glad to help!
Feel free to browse through the latest insights and hints on the DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning and Blockchain from IT Svit!
10 principles of great customer service
The most valuable asset of any business is its team. And the most impactful action of any team is its interaction with your customer. Why is frustration the most frequent result of support calls?
Upcoming DevOps Conferences 2019
Huge DevOps conferences like AWS re:Invent, DevOps Days, QCon or Jax DevOps always attract lots of attention. We list the events you might want to attend in 2019.
Why perform a periodic IT infrastructure audit?
The product you run and the services you offer are supported by some IT infrastructure. Periodic infrastructure audit helps keep it in check — resilient, performant, reliable.
IT Svit deployment evolution — from 3 hours to 2 minutes
One of IT Svit products is Hurma — an integral HR & recruiting system we developed from scratch. This is the story of how we reduced its deployment time from 3 hours to 2 minutes.